I got some shit to say. And I'm lazy.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Your Revolution Has Left Us



For any of you theatre heads out there, this is the new show that's currently sucking me dry. And I'm loving almost every minute of it. Tonight I cut the back of my head open doing a dance sequence. (It's not as cool as it sounds, believe me.)
Call it the curse of the West. Seems like every time I do a Dan Dietz play, I play some renegade outlaw from the days of yore. And I always wind up getting hurt. Must be the ghosts of first Jesse James, and now Wiley (Little) Harpe telling me to play 'em right. First it was my knee, now my noggin. You're killing me Dietz, you're killing me! And I wouldn't have it any other way. At least I got some awesome scars to show for it.

"How'd you get that gnarly gash in your leg?"
'Prison Break. How'd you get that wicked slice on your skull?'
"Dance call."
'Kiss me.'
"Okay, Dad."

And scene.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam Szymkowicz said...

Welcome to Blog World!

6:31 AM

 
Blogger Laura said...

I'm so glad you've come over to our side. Sorry about your head.

7:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home