I got some shit to say. And I'm lazy.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Sounds From The Old School

I always start these melancholy ruminations with some sort of grand proclamation about how weird things have been, how weird life is, and how something's bound to change. Needless to say, things never do. Consider this a place holder, yet another in a long line of them, meant to convey some sort of deeper meaning about life and what it is we're all here for, and more specifically, what it is in God's name I'm supposed to be getting up to. Forgot all that. I give up. It's useless to speculate and to wonder why and to wish away the days. Nothing's gonna change because I want it to; I'm the one that's got to do the changing. I'm just too tired to care right now. Oh I long for something,alright; the thing is,I just don't know what. Real men don't use semicolons, though, you don't have to tell me.
In the meantime, a little something that used to get me revved up back in the day.
I could use a little rev in my life right about now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home