I got some shit to say. And I'm lazy.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Phoenix Suns Whine Like Titty Babies



I'm not as eloquent as some of my San Antonio buddies on this, because this is a year where I can't watch my team. (I too have irrational fears regarding where, how, and sometimes even IF I can watch my Spurs.) But after last night's latest Spurs-Suns slugfest, I have no choice but to belly up to the closest sports bar I can find.

That being said, Steve Nash, you are a big,fat whiny ass pussy.
Amare Stoudamaire, quit whining and go get another neck tattoo. In Kanji. About all the 'dirty' players on the Spurs.
Shawn Marion, just opt out of your contract already.

Shut up and fucking play.
Notice how the Spurs never get any press for whining?
Yeah, that's cuz' they're men.
REAL MEN.

alright, I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home