I got some shit to say. And I'm lazy.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Voice Of Harold


Harold Pinter, the British playwright known for enigmatic plays such as "The Birthday Party" and "The Homecoming" and a well-known peace activist, was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature today. (From AP)

Fuck Yeah! I love Pinter. Comedy of Menace and the Pinter Pause. Moments in plays or books or movies are often referred to as "Pinteresque." Wouldn't it be great to have your ownn adjective? "That witticism, my boy, was simply Tdawgian." I usually think awards are a bunch of crap, probably because I never won any, but this is truly, truly, awesome. Congratulations Harold Pinter! WE LOVE YOU!
And by the way, anyone who retires from writing to focus on peace, they is a-ok with me anytime.

2 Comments:

Blogger cherry bomb said...

yeah dwag! yeah bog face for telling me that you are out here.
i will have a beer with you to cel-o-brate miss austin.
miss you!

1:32 PM

 
Blogger Reb and Heidi said...

AHEM. I'm checking this several times a day...

8:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home