I got some shit to say. And I'm lazy.

Friday, April 07, 2006

And One More Thing...




Because I've been wanting to do this for a while...

What Are Everyone's Top Ten Desert Island Discs of All Time?

Mine?

10.The Very Best Of Aretha Franklin
9. The Dirtbombs - UltraGlide in Black
8. R.E.M. - Life's Rich Pageant
7. P.J. Harvey - Stories From The City, Stories From The Sea
6. The Twilight Singers - Blackberry Belle
5. Ryan Adams - Love Is Hell
4. Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On
3. Johnny Cash - Live At Folsom Prison
2. The Very Best Of Prince
1. The Afghan Whigs - Gentlemen

I did this in haste, but I think that given the opportunity to ponder, most of these would hold up. If I knew I was going go be stranded out on a desert island for the forseeable future, I would probably throw more CD's on the iPod, but then we get into the question of recharging it. Hello Apple? Solar Powered iPod please?
I wish I had put some Al Green on there. And Grant Lee Buffalo. And Wilco. And Rilo Kiley.

shit.

GODDAMMIT!

Can I make a mix?

1 Comments:

Blogger Bina said...

when you gonna put up your LA pics??

7:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home