I got some shit to say. And I'm lazy.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Let It Ride


DUDE!
I was doing a radio thang today for the show and the station, KUT, is housed in the same building where they tape AUSTIN CITY LIMITS. They were taping an episode this afternoon and guess who it turned out to be?
That's right, bitches.
My favorite drunken lout, Mr. Ryan Adams.
Once again, there I was, mere feet from saying...
from saying...
from letting him know...
I don't know what, exactly.
Ryan Adams!
This was different than the time you knocked me over at Webster Hall, dude.
I was part of the talent this time. Not just some lame-o music geek. I am IN THE PLAY!
Even if no one knew.
Except my boots.

2 Comments:

Blogger la Ketch said...

You should have kicked him in the shin with your boots! He'd always remember you...

5:48 AM

 
Blogger dup said...

You should've been like, "You ain't so pretty." And then kissed him on the mouth.

1:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home