I got some shit to say. And I'm lazy.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Everything Ends




I just saw the series finale of Six Feet Under.
My favorite show ever.
A little part of my life, the last three years and change anyway, is gone.
This show has been like church for me at times.
I know this sounds trite, but I mean it. I found out alot about me through watching this series. I found out alot about love too.

I tip my ginger ale and thai to the swinger in the backrow.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

I am also proud to announce we have our fist entry into the tdawgblog Twilight Singers contest!

I want to also add that 500 words is not a minimum, but a ceiling. I just don't think I will have time to read anymore than that.
Also, by using the guidelines set forth by NaNoWriMo, 500 words is about a page and a half. Feel free to fall far below that number. I just want to read about what makes other people tick. Or rock, as it were.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Much more to write, but I'm all tuckered out after another exhausting evening of playing out the perfect storm that is NERVE.
And by perfect I mean devastating in a highly personal way.
I am Jack's sense of obliteration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home