I got some shit to say. And I'm lazy.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Last Day To Enter!


Finally, at long last, the competition has started heating up. We've had a wave of entries in the last 24 hours, with some serious trips down memory and musical lane. I thank everyone that has taken the time to enter my contest. I hope there will still be some more entries before the midnight deadline. Winner to be announced this Friday!
In an effort to show you just how bad a mutha the Dullster is, I was checking out setlists from the first few shows, and the dude is covering 'Crazy' by Gnarls Barkley!
How effing cool is that? That is by the far the jam of the summer, and he's already working it into his show! If you haven't heard this song yet, please do yourself a favor! Danger Mouse and Cee-Lo Green, fah realz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home