I got some shit to say. And I'm lazy.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

And Into Every Life, A Little Rain....


So as I move farther and farther into the situation I currently find myself in, there are small things that keep it all in perspective.

Coffee with a good friend.

A lite rain.

November finally coming to Austin.

Eating at Luby's with Maw-Maw for her 85th birthday.

And last, but not least,

WATCHING THE MIGHTY SPURS WHIP YET MORE MORTAL B-BALL ASS ON THEIR WAY TO ANOTHER NBA TITLE!


I can't believe I'll be back next week. NYC will not be the same, ever, for me for a multitude of reasons.
Some good, some the bums on the streets. But that's life now, innit?
more to follow.
drinks and jukebox and pool await.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam Szymkowicz said...

I'll buy ye a drink

6:19 AM

 
Blogger Reb and Heidi said...

Me too!

9:11 PM

 
Blogger la Ketch said...

um, hello?! what happened to your blog t?

8:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home